Welcome to Restoration Church. Everything we do at Restoration Church is to help people experience the new life that Jesus promised. We have one Sunday morning service at 10am at 202 Bonita St in Roseville. I hope to see you this Sunday.
- You can expect to be loved. Restoration Church is the most loving church that I have been a part of.
- You can expect everyone to be dressed casually. Jeans, shorts, and shirts are the norm.
- You can expect honest messages from the Bible delivered in a humorous yet challenging way.
- You can expect modern worship with a full band of talented musicians. There is freedom in our worship for each person to respond to God as they see fit. For some that could be standing, for some sitting, for some raising their hands in surrender.
- You can expect that your kids and teens will be loved and taught Bible lessons by our screened, loving, and committed teachers.
- You can expect a hot cup of coffee and a quick snack, a warm handshake, and someone who really wants to know how you're doing when they ask "How are you?"
- You can expect someone to pray with you after service if you'd like.
- Most of all, you can expect our Heavenly Father to meet you this Sunday at Restoration Church.